That massive Verizon iPhone Black Friday offer is back – with a new lick of Christmassy paint
It’s back! And ready to give you around $1900 worth of free stuff with your iPhone. That’s up to $1000 off an iPhone (from the 14 up to the Pro Max) with trade-in, an Apple Watch SE for free, a 9th Gen iPad for free, and a pair of Beats Fit Pro for free too. According to Verizon, that’s around $1900 worth of free stuff, including the phone if you get the max trade-in amount.
$1900 worth of free stuff when you buy a new iPhone at Verizon
To get this monster deal, you are going to need to jump through some hoops – but it is oh-so worth it. To get the deal, you’ll follow these steps:
- Go to the iPhone of your choice on the Verizon website (opens in new tab) (It has to be one of the 14 models)
- Locate the first trade-in deal button, and fill out which iPhone you’ll be trading in.
- Now you’ll see more deals windows – go with the Apple Watch window first, they disappear if you choose the beats first.
- Choose an Apple Watch SE in the color and size that you like – you may have to pay a little for the bigger size, but you can get a 40mm for free. The price of the watch is removed once it’s in the basket – don’t worry about the price on the product page.
- From the basket again, choose the tablet deals button.
- Add-in the 9th Gen iPad – same thing as with the Apple Watch, the price will be removed when it goes into the basket, so disregard the price on the product page.
- Now add in those Beats
- Once you’ve added the extras, head to the next screen, where you’ll have to go through how much you’ll get for your trade-in. Don’t worry too much about the price it says here – by the final basket you’ll see the full amount.
- Now you select the contract – you’ll need to go with one of the 5G unlimited options to get the best deal here.
- Then it’s the contract for the Apple Watch – while you won’t pay for the device, you’ll pay for the cellular contract.
- Now you’ll need to choose your iPad contract – like the Apple Watch you’ll pay nothing for the device but you’ll still need to pay for the data.
- The final basket shows you nearly the final price – you’ll notice that the Beats Fit Pro aren’t yet free. Verizon will reimburse you once you’re all joined up.
- Phew, all done!